Monday, August 3, 2009

Does anyone want to put Weezer - Dreamin' on a music myspace for me?

I really wanna add that song to my page, but they don't have it on their page and I can't find it anywhere. I can't get it out of my headddd! :D
Does anyone want to put Weezer - Dreamin' on a music myspace for me?
you are not allowed to host copywritten music on myspace





if you do anyways, myspace will delete your profile
Does anyone want to put Weezer - Dreamin' on a music myspace for me?
i know how to do it, i dont wanna be liek yea gimme your email n password so i can do it 4 u because liek you dont even kno me or anything lol, but ill try to explain as best as possible, ok first download the song from LIMEWIRE, not itunes and save the file to your computer, go to boxstr.com and make a free account, upload the song and when given the code copy and paste the url in the code. it will loook like http://www.boxstr.com/dreamin_on_musicht... or something like that, it'll be long, then go to myflashfetish.com and set up a free account. go to the create a mp3 player, pick the one you want, choose your colors and put the code where it says to. after that they'll give you one big code and just put that in your profile, i hope i helped :)


No comments:

Post a Comment