Monday, August 3, 2009

How do i add a image to my youtube video so when people see it it's not a white and gray camera?

That's kinda easy :) All you do is go to "edit your video" and you should have a choice of 3 different pictures.
How do i add a image to my youtube video so when people see it it's not a white and gray camera?
go to edit the video, youtube gives you 3 photo's from which you can select as the icon for the video.


But I believe, in addition to that, you can browse to select a picture.
How do i add a image to my youtube video so when people see it it's not a white and gray camera?
You get 3 options you have for still images.





You CAN edit the video to where there are 1, 2, or 3 still images that you like though. The 3 images are set at 25%, 50%, and 75% of the video. =)





I personally deal with what they give me. The title ALSO attracts attention, ya know. =P
Reply:Ok, here are the steps:





1. Go to the video's website. (So you could watch the video.)


2. Click on "Edit Video." (It's on the right side.)


3. Then at the top, there will be 3 pictures. Choose your favorite one!





ENJOY your night!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment