Monday, August 3, 2009

Why am I told that I can"send password reset instructions to myself in e-mail" if I CAN'T LOG IN TO MY E-MAIL?

Arghhh!! That doesn't make any sense to me. I don't remember my e-mail password and have been trying to reset it and all that, and I get this weird message:





"You may be able to receive password reset instructions at your Windows Live Hotmail account even if you forgot your password [...]"





I'm just like, "wtf?" It makes no sense to receive an e-mail in an address in which I can't log in anyway. And I REALLY REALLY WANT TO RETRIEVE MY E-MAIL because it's very important to me (for reasons I won't go into).





help. I just don't understand what to do and I'm getting kind of desperate.
Why am I told that I can"send password reset instructions to myself in e-mail" if I CAN'T LOG IN TO MY E-MAIL?
I took a look, and here's an alternative option you can do:





Go to this site : http://spaces.live.com/





Click "sign in" at the very right of the header bar





Type your e-mail address and select "Forgot your password?"





Reenter your Hotmail address. type the letters in the CAPTHA image.





Next, it says to Reset your Password. Pick the 1st option.





Put the country you belong to, and give the answer to the secret question you made.





Finished! Next time, try to remember your password.
Why am I told that I can"send password reset instructions to myself in e-mail" if I CAN'T LOG IN TO MY E-MAIL?
looks like someone been hacked lol

floral

No comments:

Post a Comment