Monday, August 3, 2009

Facebook question??

Can you put music on a Facebook, and if so, can u post something from Project Playlist??








I'm thinking about deleting my MySpace, but I want to keep my music. I know it's sitting in the database of Project Playlist as a URL, but I want my playlist to be on my Facebook page. Is there a way of doing this??
Facebook question??
Yes, it's very easy. I use iLike so just go and look it up on the left. It's an application, just download it to your page and then customize it (I think others use project playlist too, there's a bunch).
Facebook question??
There are applications on Facebook but they are ones to click %26amp; play not start automatically. Just search under app's. if I remember correctly they have Project Playlist
Reply:there r a lot of apps to choose from. when ur browseing applications click the "music" tab on the right of the screen. then find the one that suits u best


No comments:

Post a Comment