Monday, August 3, 2009

Myspace question.?

some kid that my best friend knows added me and i dont know the kid and he added me anyways he sent me a comment that said hey whats up..i read your bio and laughted becasue its true..........


whats bio?


is it the same as the about me?
Myspace question.?
yess..
Myspace question.?
Well yes. If you don't want him to comment you anymore, just simply delete him. Or you can block him by go to his profile, then click on block user under profile pic. I think you should set your profile private if you haven't done so by going to Edit profile. Then click on Account Settings on the top right. Then click on Spam. You'll see many chioces. Find Comments then place a check mark on the first choice ( Require Approval before comments are posted )


No comments:

Post a Comment