Saturday, July 25, 2009

Adsense, Blog, Downloading Youtube Videos?

I recently wrote in a blog of mine a guide on how to download youtube videos. My blog is hosted by Blogger, which is owned by Google. Youtube is also owned by Google.





If I add AdSense to my blog (or possibly even if I don't since Blogger itself is Google property), is it possible that Google will take away my blog and/or my Adsense account. What are the chances of this happening?





Is writing about how to download Youtube videos a serious enough crime for them to do this to me?
Adsense, Blog, Downloading Youtube Videos?
No..That would never happen...Google is Trusted one...Though it (Blogger) is the property of Google it would never take away your BLOG and your adsense account. Nothing to worry about..Keep Going...





In regards to Having the procedure of how to download the youtube video's in your BLOG...





Just think practically..If it is the case it(Google) would never allow the youtube video download search results to be displayed in Google Search...





Am I clear??





I Hope you understood!!!








Regards


Bharath Reddy


http://bharathreddypunuru.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment