Friday, July 31, 2009

Does it require to provide tax information at google adsense account for the person who lives outside USA?

I am a Bangladeshi. Am I required to provide tax information at my google adsense account? If yes, what type of tax information i should provide. I don't own any tax account. Please help me.
Does it require to provide tax information at google adsense account for the person who lives outside USA?
I'm from the UK and they didn't ask me any tax questions when I registered.
Does it require to provide tax information at google adsense account for the person who lives outside USA?
No you do not need to.


It only applies to USA residents.


1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for a reputable contextual advertising company, I suggest you take a look at Clicksor.

    ReplyDelete