Friday, July 31, 2009

How can I get a myspace layout like this one??

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...
How can I get a myspace layout like this one??
It's an overlay.





You'll have to get a black overlay (DIV) layout and cover everything (hide everything). Besides the about me of course. She obviosuly made it herself. It's quite easy. Just hide everything. I mean even the orange bars in the about me that says "Blurbs". EVERYTHING. Well I'm good with HTML so it's easy. You'll eventually figure it out. Go around to layout sites and ask though.





Well once you have that. Just put a picture in it, then a simple comment box. With links like she did. Common





%26lt;a href="URL!"%26gt; LINK TEXT%26lt;/a%26gt;





those are used to link friends to comment/message/add.





And walahhh.





Or just search "DIV LAYOUTS".





You won't find one exactly like it but it will be pretty close.





Here is a good site





http://www.createblog.com/layouts/index....

lily

No comments:

Post a Comment