Saturday, July 25, 2009

How can I get my account back from AOL after being TOSed?

My account was TOSed for chatroom conduct (although I can't find out exactly what caused this) and now my account is frozen and cannot be used. Is there any way to reverse this? I've contacted AOL tirelessly but none of their employees seem to know what to do. One endeavor led me to write a letter to someone, which has led to no avail yet. This has been going on for a few days or a week.





How am I supposed to request it back, exactly?
How can I get my account back from AOL after being TOSed?
dont think you can aol is pretty strict
How can I get my account back from AOL after being TOSed?
I think you should move on. Sever your dependency on chat rooms and get out into the real world with face-to-face interactions.





This is a natural consequence for crossing the line in chat. Take advantage of this.
Reply:I had AOL a few years back so I don't know if it's still the same. I remember when I got a TOS once, I would just wait and eventually, I could use it again. Another time, I just called customer service and they re-activated my account. If they ask you if you said something inappropriate that violated the TOS, just tell them it wasn't you. Just say, it must've been one of your friends or make up a BS excuse. Usually, you call them and they can take care of it, no problem. That was over five years ago so it might not be the same now. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment