Saturday, July 25, 2009

Want to buy internet, any advice??? I don't know about it??

Well i know most value for money wireless deals are contracts which I'm annoyed about because I want freedom as I dont want to be tied down but if I have to be then I would really like a reliable internet service which is for melbourne Australia area. I dont want to spend more than $60month.





Is 2gig download enough - what is that equivalent to.





I want it for everything: Email, games, online forums, music, videos (if required), doubt I will download movies but just in case and I dont want it to be slow!.





Currently have home 2gig and it goes straight away between me and my 3 siblings. Want wireless for my laptop.





dont know what I'm looking for and what to watch out for etc.





any advice recommendations or people I should stay away from etc...???
Want to buy internet, any advice??? I don't know about it??
if you have a desktop i would go with cable internet. after the 3 months of the low cost it will run you about $50-$60 a month. then if you have laptop i would either go with one of the wireless cards(att or verizon). if you dont want those cards go with the cable internet and just use the wifi thats on most laptops(note: for this to work you will need to purchase a wireless router (about $30 - $45)
Want to buy internet, any advice??? I don't know about it??
VERIZON FIOS ask for a great rooter with alot of band wit


No comments:

Post a Comment