Friday, July 31, 2009

Is it worth to pay for Fileaccessplus.com or Fullreleases.biz or Fullreleasez.com or usenet?

I was wondering if it was worth my time to pay for any of these type of torrent sites? It is only a few bucks, but there are some movies I want to download that they say they have like Operacija koza, Pon un Hombre en tu Vida, A Saintly Switch, Emmanuelle 2000: Emmanuelle Pie. I have been looking for those movies for months on regular torrent sites so that is why I am thinking of signing up for one of these.
Is it worth to pay for Fileaccessplus.com or Fullreleases.biz or Fullreleasez.com or usenet?
I wouldn't. If you already have usenet access through your isp I'd check some of the free nzb sites like www.merlins-portal.net. Torrents are peer to peer so you download speed depends on the speed of the users you are sharing with, usenet comes straight off the server. I have a 6 mb dsl and access to giganews, that alows me to download a 700 mb xvid movie in about 15 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment