Friday, July 31, 2009

Any suggestions on random household crap I might have laying around that people will actually buy on eBay?

Trying to get some stuff caught up.





So far I have this:


Lord of the Rings Collector's Sword


Katana


Rapier


A bunch of DVDs


Video Games


An Iraqi gas mask I found in Iraq


possibly old military uniforms


books





Does anyone have any other ideas of some stuff I could look around the house for?
Any suggestions on random household crap I might have laying around that people will actually buy on eBay?
If you have any Fleetwood Mac ,or Stevie Nicks memorabilia let me know first,k? I'll pay top dollar!!!!
Any suggestions on random household crap I might have laying around that people will actually buy on eBay?
any cd's, game consoles. old cameras basically anything you got from iraq. games...
Reply:I wood swoop trough fridge and find some old, shrunken potato, which remotely reminds Jesus

floral shops

No comments:

Post a Comment