Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can someone tell me how to get to page on eBay to mutually withdraw feedback? Can't find it now!?

I've only had to use it once in my 1,500+ transactions, and that was probably 1 year ago. A lady didn't pay for something she purchased from me, %26amp; left me a negative (I have no idea why!) saying she was new to eBay? So I filed a non paying bidder dispute, now she responded within the time frame and wants to make payment, etc. %26amp; has agreed to mutually withdraw the unfair negative she gave me. Only now, I can't seem to find the page! I've checked all the 'how to's' and none actually have the link to click on %26amp; start the process.





Any help is appreciated.





THANKS!
Can someone tell me how to get to page on eBay to mutually withdraw feedback? Can't find it now!?
I haven't had to do this before so I'm not totally sure either but if you haven't already, log into your account and try checking in the "Dispute Console" which is located under "My eBay Views" on the left hand side of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment