Friday, July 31, 2009

Myspace friend list?

Okay so like most teens in America I have a myspace but recently I was checking out another friends myspace and she had me like at the bottom of the second page of her friend list. Should I feel bad that I'm at the bottom after celebrities and people she hardly talks to or is that petty?
Myspace friend list?
that is too petty





who cares about stuff like that?





hs kids?





oh yeah





hs kids





i wish myspace would go back to being 18+ like it was in 2003
Myspace friend list?
Well, on myspace now, you can only order the friends in your top and the rest is just randomized. No matter how much you'll order it, it won't work. It took me like forever to figure that out, so yeah...


Maybe you should check out this link...if i copied and paste it correctly.





http://friends.myspace.com/modules/profi...


No comments:

Post a Comment