Monday, April 20, 2009

Facebook disabled my account...?

i just met a lot of people that i probably won%26#039;t be able to keep in touch with and i would love to stay in contact with they but it just so happens that my facebook got disabled without a reason. so i have a couple questions...





1) how long will it take for me to get my account back?


2) why do i get emails from facebook about my account if it%26#039;s already been disabled (i got an email saying i got a msg from a friend)


3) does facebook reply to all those emails?





any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
Facebook disabled my account...?
you should an email to facebook developers, there is a contact right there. the reason it may be disabled is either you have been identified as spammer (which is ridiculous, it happened with a friend of mine because she was exchanging too many messages to her friends).. or maybe there was some other reason.





You should write to them, or more easily... log on to http://www.yomacha.com.. its a better place, new but much much better to network and know about your looks
Facebook disabled my account...?
The most common thing that happens is that you would have joined a network which requires any member of that netmork toidentify you and then you can enter that network. If however no one recognises you Facebook disables your account. had it happen to one of my friends.


She wrote a letter to the Facebook team and they gave her account back the same day, exactly as it was.


Hope you would be lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment