Monday, April 20, 2009

My computer laggs?

every few minutes my computer will freeze for a few seconds, and internet explorer is not working so i had to have my friend send me fire fox through instant messenger so I%26#039;m using that now, but can anyone help me out with the lagging problem, thanks
My computer laggs?
your internet explorer could be lagging for any number of reasons like toolbars chace problems so on and so forth i would say you should uninstall and reinstall


IE can be uninstalled via


ControlPanel%26gt;Add/Remove Programs


On the left, select %26#039;Windows Components%26#039; and then scroll the list for %26#039;Internet Explorer%26#039; and un-check it. Apply to uninstall it. (reinstall via same procedure)
My computer laggs?
open internet xplorer......


tools%26gt;internetoptions%26gt;advanced%26gt;uncheck the box ,third party browser..u will c ur xplorer running with just clicking..........


yeah i would suggest u 2 use avant browser..its faster and safer.....also check ur pc for viruses using antivirus ....while working check ur PF usage using ctrl+alt+del%26gt;performance....if its more than ur RAM, upgrade ur RAM.....also run diskdefregmentor.......if problem persists then reinstall windows....
Reply:down load avast virus scan to eliminate viruses and make ur pc run more smoothly. go to avast.com.good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment