Saturday, April 18, 2009

I cant open my newly downloaded firefox?

I just downloaded firefox from its website and now every time I try to open it, it says %26quot;firefox.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.%26quot; then it has three buttons saying Debug, Send Error Report, and Don%26#039;t Send.





Help please?(:





Thanks!





Rian.
I cant open my newly downloaded firefox?
First, reboot your computer and try again-if that doesn%26#039;t work make sure you%26#039;re not running an anti-virus firewall that has file protection this will sometimes cause this problem-your best bet is to shut down any virus and firewall and try again.


If all else fails d/l another copy of Firefox-the one you have may be corrupted.


Wishing you luck.
I cant open my newly downloaded firefox?
you can try reinstalling it to fix the problem..
Reply:Which version of Firefox you are using?

Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment