Saturday, April 18, 2009

Who do you repor internet scams to?

I recently posted an ad on craigs list for a car stereo. It was answered by a man from the UK who agreed to purchase it immediately. The cost was $75. The next day he had a $700 check delivered to me through UPS. It appeared to be a Wells Fargo cashier%26#039;s check to me but when I took it to the bank to cash it they told me that it was fraudulant. I am furious!!! Good thing the tellers at my bank are up on the latest scams. This guy has to be stopped before he finds someone who isn%26#039;t as fortunate as I am.
Who do you repor internet scams to?
well you can report the same to your bank and the bank from where the cheque originated...this will cause the cheque issued by him to be registered as a bounced cheque which makes the person a defaulter and liable for criminal punishment..thats the max you can do as of now!
Who do you repor internet scams to?
no wonder he sent you $700!

purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment