Monday, April 20, 2009

Facebook- My City?

There is an Application on Facebook called My City and I have a City of my own but for some reason (its still small) I have like 10 buildings but then all of the sudden a new one came up that shows a picture of a goth punk and it sais %26quot;Our Mayor%26quot; Why did they put that up? How do I get rid of it? Here are my stats...





Total population: 17


Prosperity: +4


Safety: +6


Workforce: +12


Culture: 0


Science: +9


Entertainment: +8


Health: +4





There is no way for me to add culture at this time.





Maybe this will help... I dont know if it will let you view it but its worth a try....





http://apps.facebook.com/virtualcity/515...
Facebook- My City?
haha. that mayor is f-ugly.


idk how to help.


sorry hun

ginkgo

No comments:

Post a Comment