Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nothing will download...?

It started about a week ago my youtube videos stopped loading after 10 to 20 seconds they sit there and just try and buffer and not come out of it the red bar doesnt move any further either ( Hope that makes sense) and now nothing will download either it will start downloading and it will take about 30 seconds and the downloading bar will stop growing and my download will just like freeze. My computer is now also taking forever to open certaing websites.


My computer was really fast before, this one i dont have high speed it is broadband though. I ran spyware and I have nothing I empty my cache all my files everything.


I even tried downloading firefox but the download wouldnt complete! I restored to a earlier point and reversed that because it didnt do anything either! Im hopeless and about to reformat.. any suggestions?? Thanks!!
Nothing will download...?
Sounds like you have spyware. Do a full system scan, also remove all unnecessary programs MANUALLY in SAFE MODE. Run a disk cleanup after that then a defrag. Go into Task Manager -%26gt; Processes and Google every single process to find out what it is. Some viruses are still shown, but try to disguise themselves in processes. If a suspicious process is found, end it immediately, delete it from autorun (run-%26gt;msconfig, go to autorun and delete it from there) and find the path it came from, then delete it.





If all else fails, a FULL system restore. If this does not fix your problem, something has gone wrong inside your computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment