Saturday, April 18, 2009

How do i get rid of the orange text headings in my about me and who i'd like to meet?

i already tried this code.....orangetext15 {display:none;}


and it dosent work


help please???
How do i get rid of the orange text headings in my about me and who i%26#039;d like to meet?
%26lt;style%26gt;td.text table, td.text td.text{background-color:transparent;}%26lt;/...





%26lt;style%26gt;.orangetext15 {display:none}%26lt;/style%26gt;
How do i get rid of the orange text headings in my about me and who i%26#039;d like to meet?
put a period before the word.


here%26#039;s the code:





.orangetext15 {visibility: hidden; display: none! important;}
Reply:put this in your About Me








%26lt;style%26gt;





td.text td.text{background-color:transparent;} /* Hides the Blurbs orange bar */





td.text table {background-color:transparent;} /* Hides the Friends orange bar */





%26lt;/style%26gt;


No comments:

Post a Comment