Saturday, April 18, 2009

Why can't I see or even see my music player on my MySpace profile?

For some reason, I can%26#039;t see the (actual MySpace player, not some flash player from another site) in FireFox, but I can see it in Internet Explorer. Is there some setting I have set in FireFox that isn%26#039;t allowing me to see it, or what?
Why can%26#039;t I see or even see my music player on my MySpace profile?
maybe scroll down to your music player and it will show up??
Why can%26#039;t I see or even see my music player on my MySpace profile?
well maybe its because on myspace you have to go to edit profile and you can click on song and video and then you do whatever you want on there. but umm yea that is all i can say really but if that isnt what it is tell me nn i can think of another solution to your problem! okay!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment